Top 10 Uses Of Baking Soda
Top 10 Uses Of Baking Soda
In 1791, a French chemist, Nicolas Leblanc, produced sodium carbonate, also known as soda ash. In 1846, two New York bakers, John Dwight and Austin Church, established the first factory to develop baking soda from sodium carbonate and carbon dioxide
Why baking soda is so famous among people..?
Since the invention of this compound it became popular in the world due to its many benefits in various fields, it could be use for medical, sports, body, furniture, electrical , and many others purposes, secondly its cheap un harmful and access able to everyone.
However as mentioned about multipurpose compound but people use most of the time are listed below,
Here Are the Top 10 Uses Of Baking Soda
1. Teeth whitening:
Most of the people suffer from yellowish teeth although they toothpaste daily or sometimes two times in a day but the color of the teeth remain yellow.
Therefore the baking soda is so effective against yellowish teeth.
Mix baking soda in squeeze lemon juice and tooth paste it for a few weeks, results are absolutely amazing.
2. Clean clothing
So famous for washing clothes special for white color cloth add a cup of baking soda in a machine with deodorant, it will bright the color 70% more than normal whiteness, so many people use this as a deodorant due to its availability and cheapness.
3. Dandruff killer
- In winter many people face dandruff issue and use many anti dandruff shampoo to get rid of this problem but people get tired of using different things but useless.
- Baking soda is the first and only choice for those people, this is the last and only option and very effective against dandruff.
- Apply baking soda on the hair with a mix of one squeezed lemon juice wait for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse your hair with water. Do it 2 times in a week.
It also use for cooking when no lemon juice available then baking soda is the alternative source to use it works as a acid to help for cooking specially for red meats.
5. Kidney health
According to medical publishing company BMJ Group, when the kidneys do not adequately remove acid from the body, a condition called metabolic acidosis occurs, often without recognizable symptoms. High levels of acid in the blood stream “can cause serious problems such as abnormal heart rhythms, seizures, and coma,” BMJ Group said. “If tests show your blood is becoming overly acidic, you’ll be treated with an antacid called sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).”
Scrubs marks from wall
It also works as a remover, any scuff mark on the painted wall can be removed by simply use baking soda with water and rub it gently.
It also works well against nails fungus.
- In cars battery which provide current to the engine to ignite and for many other purposes, if car battery doesn’t work properly or recharging problem,
- Quick way is to recharge the battery for a short period of time until replace with new one, car owner,
- Just need to do a simple step by mix the baking soda into the battery cell approximately 1 table spoon per battery.
9. Dish Washer
- It also works for cleaning dishes and crockery,
- Mix with vim a bit to make a mixture and apply it,
- Great formula for cleaning dishes and crockery that may not be possible without baking soda.
10. Carpet cleaner
Variety of product available in the market for cleaning stains on the carpet some of them very expensive and sometimes ineffective which simply a waste of money and time.
- Just use baking soda with a mixture of water on the stain or mix with squeeze lemon juice,
- Apply it on the stain and leave for 2 hours it works well more than any top stain carpet remover.
- carpet absorbs a lot of dirt, dust, dead skin cells, and odors cause smell all over the room.
- Use soda to deodorize carpet.
If you take a box of baking soda and sprinkle it over your carpets, then vacuum it up 30 minutes later, your room will be deodorized. Your vacuum will also get a clean treatment as a bonus!